Brief job description
Responsible for developing and building IT solutions, Cloud Engineers install and configure solutions, implement reusable components, translate technical requirements, assist with all stages of test data, develop interface stubs and simulators and perform script maintenance and updates.
Join a team that loves what they do and have fun supporting an open working environment.
- On-going operations in a large-scale, multi-cloud environment.
- Proactive system/network monitoring & troubleshooting.
- Proactive system capacity planning.
- Deployment and task automation.
- Issue/Incidence response.
Nice to have
- Polish language
- Team player
- Leadership skills
- Pair programming
- Version control system
- Build server
You will be working in one of the following projects:
- Building a machine learning platform from scratch for a US based startup
- Working as devops for a US based client with a small team
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember to include a personal data processing clause! I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)APPLY